BBB at its finest!

Tim23

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 14, 2010
Livingston, Louisiana
After a little struggle at first we finally got the hang of it!! Its funny to watch peoples reaction when the see the water in our pool.... WOW!

We can't say this enough....THANK YOU!!

From this to......

THIS!!!!!!

My BBB motto......"LESS IS MORE WITHOUT ALL THE CHORES, SO FOLLOW TFP AND IN THE END, THE POOL OWNER SCORES"!

WOW :goodjob: :goodjob: Super POSITIVE report. And I sure like your motto. If you don't mind I'm going to speak it some. :whoot:

I just started my friends pool to complete conversion to BBB. I was over there working late, last night, and explaining the concepts to my friend. I don't think I've ever used the word "sparkle" at any time.

We still have a ways to go. AND This morning she called me to make sure she had my instruction for today's actions correct (Pouring in some liquid 6% chlorine {were bringing up the 0 CYA with stockings} and don't let the pool guy touch a thing!!!!! Unless he wants to backwash and put in the new (my new last year filter grids) (We just put in a new bigger filter).

Without any prompting she said, "Boy, the water was starting to sparkle this morning!!!!!"

I LOVE IT. :-D

gg=alice

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.