I had a second water test done today in a different city/store but same testing company. During conversation with the owber he suggested using Oxy-Brite, a non-chlorine shock, to remove the remaining Baquacil from last year. In effect, it would destroy the Baquacil, reduce the amount of liquid chlorine I had to use and shorten the time. He did tell me about the wonderful colors that would occur in the transition. I left without buying any as I wanted to read up on that. Several sites do suggest using the product. Has anyone here done a conversion using the Oxy-Brite? If so, what were the results? I haven't read any comments here about anyone using it.