First swim of 2010!

Your pool & deck is beautiful! What size is your deck? Our quote is for a 16'x18' with a 3' splash deck all the way around. We want to make sure we can comfortably have a patio table/4 chairs & a couple of lounge chairs as well. It's going to be there a long, long time so we want to make sure it's really what we want!

Thank you.

The deck is 24x18 and is open to the pool on one corner. Gives us a nice amount of room for a table with 8 chairs, umbrella, storage bin and room for the kids to run around. We went a little bigger since it is away from our house, plus can accomodate some adults for the pretend bahamas weekend nights :cheers:

We would have loved to go all the way around, but at that point we would have just done and inground as it would have almost doubled the cost of the deck. We received quotes from $8,500 (full pressure treated)-$13,500 (PT frame -composite deck/railings) as is shown now. It ended up costing us about $7,500 including permits. I had a local builder dig the footings and frame the deck for $2,700 and the rest was spent on trex and compositing railing/pvc gate, self closing latch/hinges...etc. Installed by your's truly. Feel free to ping me with any advice I can offer.

PS...I was worried about not being able to vacum without the wraparound, but my Poolrover Jr solved that issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.