Natural Elements NE 2000 (ozone generator?)

Artist

Apr 9, 2010
My friend has one of these and it is not producing any chlorine. His chlorine tests show no chlorine in the water. He is treating his water with tablets. We suspect it is hooked up wrong, a year ago. The people who installed it had never installed one. The people who sold it to him ( the installer) did not know how to operate it. We are in Madison, MS and noone knows anything about this product. The company refuses to help resolve situation. Question is, does anyone know about this unit and how we can troubleshoot it. I am going back in the morning and take pictures of the plumbing. Any advice.

Thanks
Roy

The NE2000 is a combined SWG and ozone system. I haven't been able to find out much else about it, nor can I find a manual on-line. Still, it ought to be fairly straightforward to install/use.

In addition to photos, a complete set of water test results would be very helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.