Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ipad version of teh app

1. Back To Top    #1

ipad version of teh app

Hi,
    I would love an ipad version of the app. Is there one coming soon Jason?
    Lloyd

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ipad version of teh app

Welcome to TFP!

Assuming you are talking about The Pool Calculator, iPad native support is currently being designed. The existing app works reasonably well on the iPad, so I didn't want to rush out anything until I figure out what the best possible approach is.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the update. Having a history of readings would be nice. It might be better to have 2 different apps with different pricing. One for professionals that could track multiple pools that they service and another for the home user with one pool to worry about.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the suggestions. I will add them to my wish list for possible support in a future version.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

More importantly a Windows Mobile Version would be awesome...
    -inBamaNow

16x32 Hydra Liner, Hayward 24" Pro Sand Filter, WhisperFlo 1HP Pump, Hayward CL200, AquaChem Test Kit =[

6. Back To Top    #6

Windows Mobile added to the wish list.

7. Back To Top    #7

win mobile is basically dead, unless your talking about Win Phone 7.

I would love to see the apple version have a history log.
    8,000 Gal, 11 x 26.8ft Shotcrete Pool with "Cool Blue" Diamond Brite by ESSIG Pools with Artistic Pavers Deck
    Goldine AQL-PLUS w/Aqua Pod, Aqua-Rite T-CELL-15 SWG, Pentair WhisperFlo High Performance 1.5HP, 2 speed pump, Pentair IntelliBrite,
    Pentair 100sqft Cartridge Filter, 6 Pool returns, Skimmer and 2 Anti-Vortex Main Drains
    Pool's completed build 2/2010

8. Back To Top    #8

How about Android?
    ~9k gal IG fiberglass 3'-6', automatic safety cover, TF100 Test Kit
    1.5" plumbing, pad has 2 in (MD tied into skimmer + dedicated vacuum line) and 1 out (split into 2 returns, 3/4" eyeballs)
    3/4 HP 1.5 SF 2-speed pump with 1 HP impeller, 24" Sand Filter, CompuPool CPSC24 SWCG, Jucuzzi Tracker 2X Cleaner

9. Back To Top    #9

History log and android support added to the wish list.

10. Back To Top    #10

How about a version for the commodore 64?

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by salp
    How about a version for the commodore 64?
    Or Atari 400?
    8,000 Gal, 11 x 26.8ft Shotcrete Pool with "Cool Blue" Diamond Brite by ESSIG Pools with Artistic Pavers Deck
    Goldine AQL-PLUS w/Aqua Pod, Aqua-Rite T-CELL-15 SWG, Pentair WhisperFlo High Performance 1.5HP, 2 speed pump, Pentair IntelliBrite,
    Pentair 100sqft Cartridge Filter, 6 Pool returns, Skimmer and 2 Anti-Vortex Main Drains
    Pool's completed build 2/2010

12. Back To Top    #12

There is always the HP-65 programmable pocket calculator.

13. Back To Top    #13

I hate you guys... =] I feel you are picking on me....

Actually, you can take Windows Mobile off the wishlist... It works very well within Opera Mobile 10. Just takes a bookmark to the site...
    -inBamaNow

16x32 Hydra Liner, Hayward 24" Pro Sand Filter, WhisperFlo 1HP Pump, Hayward CL200, AquaChem Test Kit =[

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by charlesd
    How about Android?
    AG, 27' round, 17,100 gallons, Sand filter, 3/4 hp pump