Still all good

Well as you may remember I convered from Baqua last June/July, I have had nothing but success since, I spent probably $30.00 a month at the most for Clorox Bleach from the local Sams Club, my chems were right on all year. I closed the pool as I alway did but this time with Clorine instead of Baqua.....AWSOME.....

Just opened my pool back up from last October....Yep Clear as Clean Air....well with the exception of some leaves and dirt that fell into the pool over the winter from a overturned cover for a few days last November due to a Noreaster. Tested the water, everything was a 0 (zero), stabalizer was at 10, topped it off to 15ppm then vacuumed the pool.

Today I went back to the pool and vacuumed it again from some kicked up dirt from the first cleaning, clorine was at 5ppm which is where I want it, all other measurements were where they needed to be with the exception of stabalizer so I put in 3lbs to get it back up to around 30-40 which is where I had it last year and feel that it works, will check the actuall measurement at the end of the week when it has had time to mix in real good.

I have not been in the pool store since last year, have been getting all my chemicals from Sams or Lowes and the savings has been tremendous. The pool last year and to date has not had any smell to it, the clorine has been perfect sitting at 4-5 ppm daily, CC's at 0, PH, hardness and alcolinety has been right on.

I have recommended this site to others and to date it has really helped, the only thing I notice when I swim in the pool is a slight salt taste, Which is to be expected.

Good luck to anyone wanting to convert, you won't regret it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.