More Proof BBB Works

tagprod

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2007
Tomball, Texas
This was a guys rent house. The pool guy just up and moved without telling him. The owner said the pool had only been neglected for a month, but I find that hard to believe. I told him I'd clean it up if he bought the chemicals - and PAID me. This is what it looked like when I got there:

109.jpg

And this is what it looked like 4 hours later:

110.jpg

Nothing but 10% concentrated bleach and a lot of scrubbing.

Hey, Tag,

That's very, very nice work.

Were you at the old PF? I don't remember your username and your results would indicate a seasoned pro.

You're makin' us old guys look like rookies. :lol: :lol:

Your post reinforces my mantra.......... "Chlorine is the answer to clear your pool"

duraleigh said:
Hey, Tag,

That's very, very nice work.

Were you at the old PF? I don't remember your username and your results would indicate a seasoned pro.

You're makin' us old guys look like rookies. :lol: :lol:

Your post reinforces my mantra.......... "Chlorine is the answer to clear your pool"

I didn't post a lot but yeah I was a registered member of the old pool forum. I don't post a whole lot here (about what people should do with their pool), just because I know there are people here that are MUCH more knowledgeable than me. Maybe I'll chime in a little more..

tagprod said:
This was a guys rent house. The pool guy just up and moved without telling him. The owner said the pool had only been neglected for a month, but I find that hard to believe. I told him I'd clean it up if he bought the chemicals - and PAID me.
Nothing but 10% concentrated bleach and a lot of scrubbing.

Nice work!! Good pay too!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.