Lee L.

Lee L.

May 2, 2010
Hi all! I am a new joiner - great to find this site. I was Googling to learn how to calibrate my Goldline Aqualogic SWG and stubled onto this forum.

We live in the Lake Conroe area of Texas, about an hour north of Houston. Our pool is now 4 years old. Lots of water features including swim in cave with wrap around slide, multiple waterfalls, a peninsula planter wih a double palm tree in it, and a 16' long walk-in area with water water jets for the 7 grandkids to play in. With all the vegitation, maintenance is a bit of a chore, but worth it to have that "resort" feel right outside the patio door.

My SWG is acting up - salt reading way low - and I will post a specific question on how to calibrate it. I had added too much salt before I manually checked it with test strips. Its back to 3000 ppm now (manual testing) but the SWG reading is 1200. I have always been diligent about keeping it clean. There is no scale now, nor has there ever been. I am hopeful that recalibration will do the trick, but need instruction in how to calibrate it.