Polaris tipping forward and running slow

Apr 30, 2010
Hi all! I'm a new pool owner! We recently bought house that came with a lovely in ground pool with spa. I have become obsessed with making it a sparkling oasis. While looking through a shed on the property I came across an old Polaris, it was missing it's tail and bag so I took it down to Leslie's to see if it was salvagable. Surprise...they were able to get it up and running pretty cheap. It ran great for about an hour but now it tips forward and the wheels have stopped turning. I believe it is a Polaris 380, it's body is opaque not clear blue so it must be an older model.
Should I open it up and look inside or take it back to Leslie's? I don't want to pay for it to be fixed it it's just clogged.

If you're comfortable opening it up to look, go ahead; the problem might be obvious, like an internal hose popped off. If it's not obvious, then it's a matter of how mechanically inclined you feel; I'm not so inclined, and would take it back, especially if Leslie's is willing to warrantee their work.
--paulr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.