EskimoPie's Build

EskimoPie

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 27, 2007
Sahuarita, AZ
Here is a picture of our current progress in our pool build. We just completed the gunite phase. We're in southern arizona and it's our first pool so we're pretty excited. You can see the specifics of the pool in my signature. Hopefully we'll be swimming within 2-3 weeks!

105.jpg

Welcome! The pool looks great, like the open space behind your pool too. What solar did you go with? I just had my panels and plumbing completed by Performance Solar Company here in AZ, they will complete the connection once the water is in the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very Nice! Looks like you're gonna have a lot of action in your pool with all of those returns. Hope you come in on schedule or before. I'll let you have the extra weeks my pool was delayed, that way..............well you would already be finished, nevermind.

Anyway, welcome to TFP!
Dave

I love the tile! I can't wait to see it finished!

From_Arizona said:
I like the tile color you selected. What are your plans around the pool once it is completed?

We're currently getting quotes from landscapers... we're going to do some raised planter areas (probably built up w/ slump blocks), a grass area beside the pool (currently torn between fake or real grass), some concrete decking and a built-in barbeque/bar. I'll try to take some better pictures of the entire yard.

In the mean time, here is the pool with the concrete decking poured (still in the forms). The gap between the two sections of concrete is where the wraught iron fence will go (and then up near the right side of the pool).

pool5.jpg

We did real grass next to our last pool, loved the look despised the grass clippings in the water and the green stains that got on the acylic decking. We are going to install artificial next to our pool this time around, we also have the real stuff away from the pool. Our last pool with the grassy areas on either side of pool - separated by two foot strip of decking - this was too close IMHO.

edited to add - I like the freeform decking!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.