Return lines on shallow end not working

Just opened my pool(20x40 inground liner pool).Eveything seemed to go fine.Both skimmer are working properly and the return lines on the deep end are working.The return lines on the shallow end are not sending water back to the pool and circulating the water.I have checked all the setting and everything apears to be set correct.Does anybody have any suggestions.Thanks for your time!!!!

Welcome to TFP.

Normally all the returns are plumbed on the same line, so flow is either all the returns or none. Is it possible your pump isn't getting enough water to provide flow to all the returns? Is the pump basket full of water and is the pressure reading normal?

Thanks you guys for the suggestions.I would have never thought the eyeballs would be the problem but it turned out to be.I had not put the eye balls in the return lines.I started the pump and had not put the eyeballs in and had pressure on the deep end but not the shallow.After alot of frustation i decided to put the eyeballs in.When i put the fisrt one in on the deep end i noticed pressure building up and water started to spurt out on the shallow end.After i inserted all the eyeballs everything worked great.I would have never thought but it.I will always put the eyeballs in before i crank up the pump.Thanks again and hope everybody has a good summer!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.