Draining of Pool Nearly Complete Now What.

manasia

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 12, 2010
Lithonia, GA
Hey Forum!

I am happy to tell everyone that me and my Uncle (more so my Uncle) have successfully drained the pool. We are in the process of cleaning and pressure washing it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for next steps that I should I take to ensure that this pool opening is succesful? I am a newbie and I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks TFP and every who responded to the few posts that I have made.

HI,
I don't think we've met. :wave: I'd suggest you test your the water you are planning to fill it up with, so you can be prepared with the appropriate products.

Share them with us here and we'll help you figure out whats next. :wink:

Another question, too, how do you determine the volume of your pool? Is their some standard measurements I can use to gather this info? I am going to be measuring the pool this weekend to at least get the dimensions of it.

Thanks Guys for all the assistance, everyone of you. Richard if I had skaters, I would let them take off, I am a fan of skating.

We had to cover the pool today because of potential rain. After further analysis, We noticed their were some small hairline cracks in the liner, but the liner still retains water. Anyone have any suggestions for filling in those cracks? And also does anyone have any suggestions for smoothing a liners surface?

Anyone have any recommended cleaning solutions for power washing the pool? The surface of the pool is really dirty.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.