kellyiscoolbythepool sayn hello

Quick intro ... I'm a 42 yr old (very newly) single Mom of 2 boys. After a miserable 17 months of apartment dwelling with the boys I found my dream home at a great price. One of the things that made it my dream home was the 27ft pool and fenced private backyard :whoot: :whoot: :whoot:

The only pool experience I have had was with one of those Intex "pop up" pools but I did manage to keep it sparkling. The liner here was damaged and the cover did not make it through the winter so I hired a local company to replace the liner and hook the pump up for me and now I'm in charge from here.

Being a single mom that's not very mechanically inclined I've found google to be my #1 source of how to information and let me tell you I was happy as a lark when I found this place!!!

I'm ignoring all the naysayers about how much hard work I have in store for me with this pool and some of the basics I read in Pool School confirmed what I thought... it's more diligence than anything and I don't necessarily need 50 different chemicals dumped in my pool to keep it sparkly :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support