New Pool in Pittsburgh

SBS

Apr 9, 2010
Hi,

I've been "creeping" on this site for quite awhile now. We're in the middle of our pool build and although it's been extremely stressful with some unforseen costs, I can now again see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm I don't know all of the details of our equipment but the pool is a liner radius 16 x 32 and holds ~20,000 of water. Thanks for all of the great advice that I've found so far! going to try and post a few pics.

I'm trying to post a picture of here we are so far and where we began.[attachment=1:26yw5jwd]P5155030 TWO.jpg[/attachment:26yw5jwd][attachment=0:26yw5jwd]P4124936 TWO.jpg[/attachment:26yw5jwd]

Hope it works!

Attachments

• P5155030 TWO.jpg
    P5155030 TWO.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 236
  • P4124936 TWO.jpg
    P4124936 TWO.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 236
YAY - it worked, but I really need to edit myself for typos! My husband is outside fighting with the pump right now. Hopefully we'll get everything finished before the high temps hit PGH in about 10 days!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice pool :cheers: That stamped concrete is pretty. More details & pics would be awesome. Does Pittsburgh have a pool barrier code requirement?
On a side note the company I work for is based out of Cranberry Woods, PA. Are you close to there?

Thanks - we're hoping to get the furniture out this weekend weather permitting so I plan to take some more photos. We do have to put up a 4 ft. fence but for now, we're adding the ugly orange safety fence but a fence company is coming on Wednesday to give us a quote.

We're only about 30 minutes from Cranberry - it's a nice part of PGH.

Good Luck!

We went with company that gave us the most confidence that we would be ready by Memorial Day and they made it - My daughters were in last night - the water was cold has heck, but it didn't stop them!