Amazing!

This is my 1st year to do the BBB method. For the past 4 weeks, at least, I've been going to the local Wally World and they have been pretty much out of regular bleach, Chlorox and Great Value! I have never noticed the lack of bleach at this time of year before. I stand there, in the aisle staring at the empty shelf hoping more will appear all the while smiling and thinking it's gotta be the BBB!' I guess it's possible that that many locals are doing the BBB!?!? It is AMAZING!!! :party: Is your local Wally World experiencing a bleach shortage too?

Many of us here have noted (or lamented) the lack of available bleach on the shelves during the springtime. As the cat gets further and further out of the bag, it could only get worse unless the bleach suppliers start taking us seriously. :)

257WbyMag said:
Many of us here have noted (or lamented) the lack of available bleach on the shelves during the springtime. As the cat gets further and further out of the bag, it could only get worse unless the bleach suppliers start taking us seriously. :)

Yeah, and when that happens they will raise the price up to what the pool stores charge us :shock: Right now it seems like a secret for us "chosen few" here who follow the teachings of the page :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I find the same thing at 4 different Walmarts that we shop at semi-regularly. I went to a farm/home store a few weeks ago where I've bought 10% shock in the past, and in the middle of their pool section they had a stack of Clorox.

JohnT said:
I find the same thing at 4 different Walmarts that we shop at semi-regularly. I went to a farm/home store a few weeks ago where I've bought 10% shock in the past, and in the middle of their pool section they had a stack of Clorox.
I was at same farm/home/popcorn store today, uhh...twice, and noticed the same phenomenon...

I really only wanted wooden adirondak chairs....

I have noticed as I drove through the countryside north of here a billboard advertising a septic tank service that also mentioned chlorine. Each time I am there, not too often, I cannot get a pencil out fast enough to get the name or number before it is past. Were I badly in need of bleach, I might contact an assortment of such companies to see if they have bulk supplies of liquid chlorine.

poolgirl22 said:
I was at same farm/home/popcorn store today, uhh...twice, and noticed the same phenomenon...

I really only wanted wooden adirondak chairs....

I think maybe you are hooked on the popcorn :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.