bholmes12 Pool

Apr 26, 2007
First post. Like the site. Here is my pool.

63.jpg

divnkd101 said:
Congrats on the first post. Welcome to the site. Thank you for sharing your pool with us and others. When you have time, post some specs of your pool as well. Again, welcome aboard. :D

Thanks for the welcom.

It is about 15,000 gallons with a cartrige filter, raypak heater, polaris cleaner, and hayward pump (I think) with a automatic chlorine feeder.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
bholmes12 said:
Yep. I live in Alvin not too far from Sean. He and I work together. I can't believe this website he's made - pretty cool!

And yes, that is a hibiscus. Man, you guys are good!

I'm crazy about Hibiscus'. I fell in love with them when I went to Grenada, my wife's home. They were all over the island. I picture my back yard full of them. I will have to settle for a few potted ones though. Are you a Yellowjackets fan?

rogerbrks said:
I'm crazy about Hibiscus'. I fell in love with them when I went to Grenada, my wife's home. They were all over the island. I picture my back yard full of them. I will have to settle for a few potted ones though. Are you a Yellowjackets fan?

Roger, not to threadjack on bholmes but there is a Hibiscus you can get that is drought tolerant and will grow well in your area. It is a Hawaiian variety of the Hibiscus. The flower blooms are 6-8 inches (vibrant red) in diameter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.