Just Drained the pool - Help me geset my CYA level

Hey guys fyi- putting your cya granules in a bucket with water and spinning it with a drill and paint mixer attachment does indeed work if you don't want to wait a week and you've got 30 minutes to spare.
I just spun it for 5 mins, let the large granules settle, poured the dissolved stuff into the pool, refilled with water and repeated until it was all gone. Took about 30 mins in total.

Also I wonder if you have an old blender or food processor around, you may be able to make a much finer powder out of it (why the heck doesn't it come as a powder in the first place??)

dombey said:
(why the heck doesn't it come as a powder in the first place??)

I just used the Wally World stabilizer and have used it before. It is the fastest dissolving of any brand I've ever used. It is granular but you can actually powder it between your fingers. If I had spent more time massaging the heavy women's tights, in front of two returns, I could have had it dissolved in a couple of hours or less. I did 2 lbs in each tight. I need to do more but didn't know how much I needed when I purchased the first 4 lb container.

gg=alice

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.