Pictures of my backyard and pool

I sure wouldn't hesitate to add more concrete. When we had the concrete pour around our pool last year the contractor mentioned it was probably the 2nd most concrete he'd ever poured around a pool. It looked massive at first, but once we loaded it up with pool furniture it "disappeared" rather quickly.

FinsUp said:
I sure wouldn't hesitate to add more concrete. When we had the concrete pour around our pool last year the contractor mentioned it was probably the 2nd most concrete he'd ever poured around a pool. It looked massive at first, but once we loaded it up with pool furniture it "disappeared" rather quickly.

Any pictures of the before and after or just the after?

Any pictures of the before and after or just the after?[/quote]

I guess just the "after" because it was a brand new build from start to finish. The "before" was a really sorry excuse for grass in Michigan. I've still posted a couple of pictures though. These were from around Labor Day weekend 2009 and so there was and is still some work going on. The DW will be adding lots of container plantings to the long run of steps to break them up, as well as scattering a few around the perimeter I'm sure. Also, I'm working on planting grass in the area to the left of the cabana as well as repairing and re-planting the areas outside the fence that were damaged during the build.

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,321

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.