Doughboy Inground Pools

Apr 23, 2010
Hi, I am a newbie here. We are looking at putting in a pool and cost is always an issue. I noticed Doughboy has what they call an Inground pool with several different models that are not what you would call an AGP since they are not round or oval. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these. I will be sure to join as a supporter once we decide we are going to get a pool no matter what kind it is as I have seen what looks like great advice in terms of pool care here. In terms of burying a true AGP, if we go that route we will be sure to leave a few feet out of the ground.

We just got a quote today for a fiberglass in-ground pool and it seemed very high. We had the same company out in 2007 to give us a price on an in-ground vinyl pool and the quote today was 10K more then the previous quote and this was a smaller pool. I had forgotten we had them out before but my wife, bless her, still had the old quote. Seemed like a large increase over a short period of time.

Guess we will head up to the Doughboy dealer in the area and get some pricing from them very soon.

Hi and welcome - good luck with your decision, whatever you decide :)

You can use the Google Search feature in the bottom left corner and search for Doughboy and read the threads there. There are a few on here who have buried their Doughboy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.