New and Dumb

Yeah, I had to run out to Sams today and get a 3 bottle case of Bleach. Already added it and will test in a couple hours. Hopefully this thing will clear up soon. It is getting a little frustrating at times trying to figure all this out. I am sure in a month or so of playing with it daily I will have it down enough to venture more in depth like BBBing it. I think that will be my next venture after I get everything else set.

I believe you said you don't have your good test kit yet, so, please take a sample to the pool store and report back with results. We need to find why your water is still cloudy.

We need:

FC
CC
TA
pH
CYA
CH

The weather is warming and it's best to get your pool under control now and be set for the summer :)

Updated pic. Water has cleared up. Thanks for the help. I had to take CL up to 10 for 2 days but it is clear now. Now I can start balancing according to my CYA. Pool Store says my chlorine is way to high and I should lower to about 3 but I know the real deal now. Thanks again!!! Now to figure out my other issues.lol

pool100429.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.