Best Deals on Replacement Liners

Aug 28, 2009
Man, I could spend days finding a vendor.

There are $150 differences on the same liners, so I'm looking for recommendations.

I need a new 15x30 expandable (72") liner, bottom cove, coping, and widemouth skimmer. Doesn't all have to come from the same place, but I would like to get a good deal.

Local isn't really an option, I'm in the boonies, plus, it hurts my UPS man's feelings. ;->

beartoothweb said:
Man, I could spend days finding a vendor.

There are $150 differences on the same liners, so I'm looking for recommendations.

I need a new 15x30 expandable (72") liner, bottom cove, coping, and widemouth skimmer. Doesn't all have to come from the same place, but I would like to get a good deal.

Local isn't really an option, I'm in the boonies, plus, it hurts my UPS man's feelings. ;->

have you tried http://www.aquasuperstore.com/products/Floating-Solar-Pool-Light--Rainbow~1963.html

I bought my Solar Bear Solar heater there last year...they have great on line customer service reps...and Best of all I didn't pay any sales tax because they are in florida...so you don't get charged tax. Just shipping...I paid 50 to 75 dollars less than what I would have paid for it at pool store with tax...and it arrived in NW Indiana in about 4 days...

I just ordered my replacement liner from PCPools.com We compared total price (liner+handling+tax if applicable) there is no shipping charge. They were cheapest hands down and shipped the very next day. We have it and are very pleased. Also ordered gorrilla floor, foam cove, etc. I have purchased many items from them over several years - always pleased. They do have expandable liners in your size starting at $249 and up. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.