Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Anyone have suggestions from experience for online merchants with the best value, service and quick turnaround for liners? Our "odd" melt this year is indeed liner failure in multiple places at the cove. Gotta order a new one. Thanks in advance.

I ordered from poolliner.com...Got it pretty fast at a good price..But,the bad thing the liner has faded and didn.t open it up when I got it too see the warranty card{mail back within 14 day's..Well to late now...I would be very careful with this one...

Not sure if you still need help on this, but we just replaced out liner. The pool liner installer referred us here based on an ad he saw in one of his pool magazines, but he personally had not yet used them. We contacted them, got a very fair price (cheaper than about anywhere else we checked) and now have it installed. I cannot yet comment on longevity or any specific issues, but the installer seemed pleased with it. He said it was a touch on the small side, but that is preferred over being too big. When I say small, not enough to cause issues, but just a wee-bit small, I'd say that may be a good thing as it then installed with zero wrinkles and looks great. Anyway, hope to help.

http://www.homesteadfamilypools.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.