Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best Online Merchant for Liners

1. Back To Top    #1

Best Online Merchant for Liners

Anyone have suggestions from experience for online merchants with the best value, service and quick turnaround for liners? Our "odd" melt this year is indeed liner failure in multiple places at the cove. Gotta order a new one. Thanks in advance.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Best Online Merchant for Liners

Wendy, so sorry to hear the liner did not make it and needs to be replaced.

For those following, here is a link to her liner failure:
    our-strangest-melt-off-ever-what-the-a-leak-maybe-t19617.html

I don't have any info for the online merchants, but someone will be along soon with some info.

Good luck!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Sorry, can't think of any. *wink, wink*
    Making Liners Since 1997
    Pool Liner Factory Outlet

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by LinerMfgr
    Sorry, can't think of any. *wink, wink*
    too late - sorry
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

5. Back To Top    #5

I ordered from poolliner.com...Got it pretty fast at a good price..But,the bad thing the liner has faded and didn.t open it up when I got it too see the warranty card{mail back within 14 day's..Well to late now...I would be very careful with this one...
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

the warranty only covers "manufacturer's defects" anyway. No liner manufacturer warranties against fading.
    Making Liners Since 1997
    Pool Liner Factory Outlet

7. Back To Top    #7

Not sure if you still need help on this, but we just replaced out liner. The pool liner installer referred us here based on an ad he saw in one of his pool magazines, but he personally had not yet used them. We contacted them, got a very fair price (cheaper than about anywhere else we checked) and now have it installed. I cannot yet comment on longevity or any specific issues, but the installer seemed pleased with it. He said it was a touch on the small side, but that is preferred over being too big. When I say small, not enough to cause issues, but just a wee-bit small, I'd say that may be a good thing as it then installed with zero wrinkles and looks great. Anyway, hope to help.

http://www.homesteadfamilypools.com/
    Chris A.
    20x40 36k gal IG vinyl pool w/diving board & slide | 1.25HP Pentair Challenger motor & pump | 30" Triton TR100 sand filter | Pentair SM-20-3 multiport | Stenner 45MHP2 Peristaltic Pump & 13 gallon carboy (BBB) | Hayward CL200 Tablet Chlorinator (rarely used now) | TF-100 | 2003 Sundance 850 Altamar hot tub