My pool was completed last September. We had lots of problems during the build, but once I made final payment, we were happy with what we had. But since then I've had the following problems:
1. Leak around the drain in the spa - 6 weeks to get fixed.
2. Leak around the drain in the pool - another 6 weeks to get fixed.
3. Quarter size hole in the shell of the pool - fixed with #2.
4. LED Light flooded - new one shipped within a week because I dealt with supplier and not the PB. Looks like the locking collar was put on too tight and cracked the light.
5. Metal rusting through tile grout in 2 spots - have been waiting 5 weeks for PB to fix and he has not returned my last 2 calls.
6. SWG housing cracked - called supplier and he is working on getting a new one. Looks like locking collar was put on too tight - same guy who did the light I guess.
The sales guy who sold me the pool is great. His son owns the store that supplies all the equipment. So if a part fails, he's on top of it. However, anything that involves labor is handled by the owner of the company and he is terrible at returning calls or getting things done quickly.
<End of rant>