Advice for pool interior color

Darker colors will not reflect as well as lighter colors (or white), but it depends on how bright you want the pool to be. I have Blue Granite PebbleSheen in my pool and 2 of the small (saM) colored lights in it (it is 39' long), facing away from the wall (not in either end) of the pool, and it is plenty bright for me. If I had thought it out better, I would have put one more in to balance it out a little better, but it is fine (pool is 16' across where the lights are). It really just depends on how much light you are looking for.

Congrats on the new pool build :party: :whoot: :goodjob: Stick around here and you will learn a lot and make your life much simpler (at least in how it pertains to maintaining your pool!)!!

We also have Pebblesheen Blue Granite and love the color. We were a little worried when we picked it that it might be a little too dark, but it definitely is not. The picture I attached is not my pool, but it is the best picture I could find that represents what the color really looks like. There is no problem seeing the bottom.

[attachment=0:yh78m8ir]Blue Granite Color.jpg[/attachment:yh78m8ir]

Attachments

• Blue Granite Color.jpg
    Blue Granite Color.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 169
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.