all my jets seem rusted!!!!

May 15, 2009
Just had the pool and spill over spa opened today. I was not here naturally and within 5 seconds of looking at the spa I can clearly see that the chrome rings and the jets are covered in what can only be described as rust!!!. The same company shut the pool and left me all the jets and assorted stuff in a plastic bag which I left in the furnace room for the winter. I was not aware I was supposed to do anything to them but they sure didnt look like that in the fall.

What would you do here? Do I hold the pool company responsible for A) not cleaning and drying them properly in the fall

and B) also hold them responsible for starting up the system and not mentioning anything about the jets or attempting to replace them.

Need advice before I call and raise heck tomorrow!! :grrrr:

I'd probably say something to them but they really can't be held responsible since the fittings were in your care the entire time.

I'd take some Magic Erasers (boy I love those things) and see it they polish the fittings up and not worry yourself too much about it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.