Pool Lighting Sizes.

Nov 10, 2009
Riverside, Ca. (SoCal)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a couple questions regarding LED light bulbs. I have HAYWARD pool lighting currently installed. I read a couple articles on how to replace the bulbs and I managed to unscrew the main light bulb housing to get my current model# which I believe is SPO583L. This is the bulb in the deep end. There is also another smaller about 3-4 inches in diameter in the spa. I would like to upgrade to LED Hayward bulbs and would like to know if the size of the bulbs are all universal for the deep end and the spa. What are the standard sizes? Where can I get HAYWARD LED bulbs for the deep end and the spa at a reasonable price? How is the selection of the colors in the bulb made? Sorry for the barrage of questions and any input is appreciated.

Hayward makes many pool lights from 300W12V to 120v I would suggest take the bulb to a pool company in the area just to get the proper info on the light then go to the internet to shop around for the best price.

Below is a diagram to help with measuring the bulb, good luck

Attachments

• APCP593a.gif
    APCP593a.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 214
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.