hello for 2010

Jul 16, 2008
smithfield VA
Hi again folks, I drop in during pool season each year (this will be my third season) and since it is getting warm here, here I am!

This year we "upgraded" from our 12' easy set to a gigantic 15'x42" metal frame. :whoot: Hey, don't laugh! we got a great deal on craig's list and hubby is so impressed with my ability to keep a clean and clear pool for the past two seasons, he is really getting into it--that is all thanks to you of course.

Our neighbor is moving and tore down her old broke AGP and gave us a Hayward pump and a sand filter. Hubby has changed the sand in the filter and gotten them working. I will have to look them up to find out exactly what they are to add to my siggy.
The pump is a powerflo matrix 1 h.p., not sure about what the sand filter is.

I'm going to get him on here to read about how to lump it all together with our SWG.
Just saying Hi and looking forward to another season of BBB with all you helpful people.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.