Borderlines, adhesive tile borders

rdkll

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2007
Huntsville, AL
While researching vinyl repair options I stumbled upon this product and I am curious if any member has tried this and was a positive outcome. To me it looks perfect to extend the life of the liner 2-3 years while I properly capitalize the project.

BEFORE:
Waterline-Before.jpg

AFTER:
Waterline-After.jpg

I, too, have run across this product and am curious as to whether anyone has used it with success....

I have a stain around my pool that is impossible to remove. I am pretty sure it is organic and it is fading, but I'm tired of looking at it and would love to hear if this is a viable option. I am convinced it is due to me not managing FC levels properly and poor chemical management over the years. Of course, the pool store people just shrugged and offered to install a new liner...uhhhh, no. This one's only 2 year old and its the same stain as the last liner. grrr...

Anyone?

[attachment=0:394b5vzd]pool redo.jpg[/attachment:394b5vzd]Put them on the pool on Thursday evening. It was a pretty easy process, but did take some time. Followed the directions and didn't refill the water until 24 hours later. Looks really good so far!

Attachments

• pool redo.jpg
    pool redo.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 186

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We realize that this is an older thread, but we are looking at adding a tile border to our fiberglass pool. Has anyone here used the Borderlines product on fiberglass and if so, how did it look and last? Does it simply look OK, or does it look great? It seems like an economical alternative and installation looks easy enough. The virtues of this product on a vinyl liner make sense, but we are not totally sold on choosing it over real tile for a fiberglass pool. The whole border thing seems purely aesthetic anyway, so looks are as important as durability.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.