Tear in liner above water line

rdkll

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Hello all.....

I have received a lot of great info and now I need some more. I just noticed a moon-shaped tear in the liner in one of the corners. The tear is about 3" long and about 1/5" wide at its widest. I am thinking just duct tape, but Im looking for a more aesthetically pleasing solution.

Thanks in advance......so begins the early legwork of researching for a new liner

rdkll said:
Hello all.....

I have received a lot of great info and now I need some more. I just noticed a moon-shaped tear in the liner in one of the corners. The tear is about 3" long and about 1/5" wide at its widest. I am thinking just duct tape, but Im looking for a more aesthetically pleasing solution.

Thanks in advance......so begins the early legwork of researching for a new liner

Pool store sells liner patch...This comes in different colors to match the color of you liner...This is one of the things the pools store is good for. SO I would go that route...Duct tape might work...but the liner patch is more permanent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.