My Aqua Trol just came in....

Jul 8, 2007
Central Texas
My Aqua Trol is in, just in time, when my conversion from baquacil is coming to an end. It only took about 4 days for it to come in, for 503.00 shipped to my door. I was undecided between this and the Aqua Rite (629.00 shipped) but the Aqua Trol was so easy to mount, (PVC pipe) that I am glad I went this route. The manual doesn't really explain a lot, or it may be written for professional installers, but I still got it installed in about an hour. The cable for the flow switch is kinda flimsy, and I thought that my dogs playing around might rip it off, so I bought a few feet of 1/2 in. heater hose (automotive) at the local auto parts store, I run the cable through the hose, and this is going to work real well protecting it, I think.

I just finished this, and now my pump is running plugged to the 'Trol control box, which is off, until I finish the conversion (dang, its taking too long!) then I am going to set the timer in the control box to run the SWG and the pump at the same time. Kinda convenient.

As soon as I figure out how to, I will post some pictures of all this.

Roberto

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.