I logged on early this AM and bought the mini TF test kit because I already have the standard Walmart Chl/PH test kit. But while I was doing dishes this morning I had a sudden thought-- isn't the general consensus here that the Walmart Chlorine test kit doesn't accurately show above 5 ppm (which mine doesn't other than turning the brown/yellow color of course) and that this is not a reliable way of making sure I've reached shock level?
So I'll get my new shiny test kit but I still won't be 100% following the rules around here for getting my water clean because I won't truly be sure of my shock level. . .
Is that right or do I need more coffee?