Buying a Pump: Has Anyone Purchased from PoolsOnly.com?

QCJLo

Jun 30, 2009
I am purchasing some pool equipment, and in my searches, I have found that PoolsOnly.com is by far the cheapest. Here's an example:

Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 pump:
- PoolsOnly: $849.95
- Amazon: $913.12
- PoolAndSpa: $989.99
- H2OPoolProducts: $880.00
- PoolPlaza: $969.99

I've been to Amerimerc & PoolAndSpaWarehouse and they are also more expensive than Amazon (nonetheless PoolsOnly) when it comes to other items I've priced. In this case, neither of them even have this popular pump.

Has anyone ever purchased from PoolsOnly.com? Are they a reputable company?

I have never heard of them (and I have heard of and bought from every other company you mentioned). Either they are new or they have been keeping a low profile. That doesn't mean they are bad, just that it is going to be difficult to find out anything.

Never heard of them either... Shipping to my location is $39.47 for a total of $889.42.
That would make it only slightly cheaper than amazon... I would take amazon over someplace i've never heard of for $15.

The pump can be had on ebay for $947 with free shipping, with 8% bing cashback (google for ebay bing cashback if you have no idea what I mean), which would make it $871.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.