Best online dealers for pool equipment, supplies?

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
What is your experience with different online dealers? There are no pool supply dealers nearby for us, so we have used various online dealers for years, along with Lowes, etc., for some supplies. We have used BestBuy Pool Supplies, ProPools, and a few others. I would like to hear other peoples experiences. We are looking at new drop in steps for our AG pool as well as replacing a solar panel that has seen better years AND a new leaf canister. So, any recommendations? Anyone use EBay dealers?

I've used poolcenter.com and been very happy with them. Leslie's had problems with my order, shipped the wrong thing and it took me weeks to get it corrected. Just a one-time thing, maybe. Water Warehouse was pretty quick to ship too.

online pool supplies

I ordered some chemical supplies (they were cheaper than the local store) before I found out about the BBB method...anyway, the package came in 2 days with free shipping, so that was nice. National Discount Pool Supplies was the name. I saved about $30 over the store prices, as I said free shipping, and no hassle of driving over to make the purchase. To think if I had visited this forum first I would have saved $142.... LOL :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.