18ft X 9ft X 52in Ultra XTR Frame Rectangular Pool

Vieuxdo

May 26, 2020
New Orleans
Does anyone know if Intex is still making this pool? All of the usual sites state " not available" and I see it going for 1000's on eBay.

We got lucky and found one at Job Lot yesterday for $1,000. Had to drive 2 hours to get it. There were a few floating around other RI stores.

This is just crazy. I have never seen that pool for over $650. now its 2-3 times double that

It's not crazy it's the times. With pools inevitably closed for the summer and families being home (no vacations travel amusement parks etc) pools naturally will be harder to find and unfortunately people will price gouge because of this... my guess

When I was in the store the manager said a guy tried to buy 4 pools. The store declined the purchase limiting all customers to just 1.

Idk why there is such a shortage this year. I was planning to buy my XTR in the fall for next years replacement. I was looking at Walmart online & the third party sellers are selling them for over double their original price.

Idk why there is such a shortage this year. I was planning to buy my XTR in the fall for next years replacement. I was looking at Walmart online & the third party sellers are selling them for over double their original price.

Probably since plants were closed for a while in places like China and over the world where parts are manufactured. Also with flight restrictions that took place I think it all had an impact. While things will hopefully normalize my belief is that it will delay product inventory which might make it scarce this summer when it is actually most needed. Sad pill.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.