New Pool Lights Pic

Dave826

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 16, 2010
Kissimmee, FL
I had intellibrite lights installed as part of some other upgrades, including a VF Pentair pump, IC 40 and automation controls. I might have some more questions about Screen Logic but I want to troll the boards a bit before asking a question that is already asked. The lights seem like a toy but they did look pretty cool, I have attached one of nicer shots I took.

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 258
Dave826, we changed out our light about 2 mths later after our pool was built to the intellibrite and we enjoy the light show almost everynite during cocktail hr from the Flamingo Lounge. You will enjoy it as we do :cheers: :cheers:

Your lights look great! Exactly what I'm looking for, bright vibrant colors.
I'm trying to decide if one light will be enough for my pool build (rectangle 17 X 33) but it's a Jandy light.

What are the dimensions of your pool?
Also what color/finish do you have? It looks like white maybe?
:)

It is quartz interior, a very pale blue, close to white. It is 14x28. I have attached another couple of pictures to give you a better idea of how it looks.

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 154
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.