Auto pilot question

ja1234

Apr 14, 2010
I have an auto poilit SWG and I just had it wired to run the pumps at the end of last season. well in openning up the pool I have deleted the programs so the pumps would run 24hr a day. when I hit boost and the boost mode goes off afer the 24 hr mode the pump also shuts down. is this normal or is something miswired

Thanks

To expand a little on what Poolsean said: The default is for the AutoPilot unit to turn off the pump at the end of the 24 hour boost and then turn it on again at the next scheduled run time. If boost ends during a scheduled run time it should stay on. If you don't have any run times scheduled, then it will stay off when boost is over.

OK cool. so its working correct since I don't have any times programed for the pump. I can do that easy enough. not sure what the relay is programed to The guy that wired it is no longer in business and didn't say when he set it all up. I will call you if I don't get it figured out. Thanks a lot guys

OK all set. went into installer menu and one speed pump was programmed. I set pump 1 and 2 so it would run all day until I get pool opened. I did a boost on and off cycle and pumps kept running. so simple :hammer:

Thanks for yalls time.

Joey

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.