That does it!

257WbyMag said:
Would probably get in this weekend but it supposed to rain. :(

Well, it's over cast right now in our part of Metroplex too. But great time to clean the vinyl and rubber stuff, including spa cover, and do 303 Space Protectant on all. Good time to wash grimy windows too. Of course do the work near the pool with a cold one. :wink:

We got a few sprinkles last night that dampened the trees some. I made an eight foot fire pit, surrounded by heavy wire doggie exercise pens, to keep the puppies out, and started burning the debris from our freak snow storm. Also trimmed some broken limbs out of the big Holly trees. Today going to start working on the aged, rotting wood piles that are great homes for the copperheads.

Last night I discovered the attraction to fire pits so many people are putting in. While I was baby sitting the fire, into the wee hours of morning, I made my plan for a permanent pit. :party:

I woke up with a wee bit of a hangover. :roll:

gg=alice

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.