Hi! from blackcats in CT

blackcats

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 12, 2010
CT
Hi All! :wave:

I have been lurking at TFP for a month, so I feel it's time to introduce myself...

Ever since I was 5 years old I had always wanted a pool. My dad put a kibosh on that saying it was bad for the grass, it will attract neighborhood delinquents, etc.

So we compensated by making friends with kids who had pools!

40 years later: I lured my hubby into a pool store with the pretense that we were just going to "look". I promise, really, that's all we were going to do. :wink: Well, we left that day the proud owners of an 18' AGP and various accessories!! Of course, because I'm a frugal Yankee, we got a great price on last years model. He just couldn't say no!

Since then I have been reading the forums and reading Pool School, hoping to do BBB. I just ordered my TFT-100 today and our permit was just approved. Woo Hoo!!

The PB will be installing it within the next few weeks and I will take lots of pictures because I read how much you all love them!

I look forward to being part of this awesome community of fellow pool lovers! I'm in heaven! Now I'm off to read pool school....

~Deb