Bayside Build II

Jan 7, 2009
I have enjoyed using my outdoor kitchen so much that when I started looking at new 5th wheel campers I decided that I need one there as well. Of course I did not build this but thought I would share some pics of the outdoor kitchen in the coach.

Access Door/Awning cover for kitchen
[attachment=2:235p5x27]1 (2).jpg[/attachment:235p5x27]

There is also a pull out shelf below the drawer that I forgot to pull out for the picture.
[attachment=1:235p5x27]3 (2).jpg[/attachment:235p5x27]

[attachment=0:235p5x27]4 (2).jpg[/attachment:235p5x27]

It also came with a grill that attaches to the white bar just below the kitchen. It is an LP grill and the coach has a quick disconnect propane connection just below the kitchen on the underside of the camper. It is plumbed into the propane supply for the RV itself.

We used RV for the first time this past weekend. It was so nice having the outside storage and not having to run in and out for everything. Of course RVing we try to cook outside as much as possible so this seemed to be the perfect addistion to an RV.

Just thought I would share a few pics.

Thanks
Brad

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 485
  • 3 (2).jpg
    3 (2).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 483
  • 4 (2).jpg
    4 (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 485
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.