Spring contest: Name your Pool Cleaner

It's me! I'm the pool girl around here that vacs every week...

Should I post a pic of me too? :mrgreen: :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I know I missed the deadline, but since I take care of everything with the pool, I guess I am the best pool cleaner I know. And even when the Mrs and the dependents are in the pool enjoying themselves...I can hear the wife shout...OH POOOOOOLLLLLLLL BOOOYYYYY!...Can you bring me a drink...Or can you put some lotion on my shoulders, or can you tow me back to the sunny side of the pool! :thequeen:
Mom Raft my butt...one of these days she's gonna find a slow leak in that thing... :rant:

It's more like Cabana Boy than Pool boy...No one appreciates the clean sparkly pool I provide...At least I have you guys!!!
I know it matters here that my pool is sparkly clean and can be used every day...

Poolmom...no telling!!! :hammer:

Durn...missed the deadline for entering my little pool cleaner in the contest. My 9 yr old named it and dressed it up. I thought the deadline was the end of April! Anyway, will you have another cleaner contest or take a late entry? My fault for missing it, but he'll be so disappointed that he can't enter contest. :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.