Spring contest: Name your Pool Cleaner

Mine is Alice. For those of you not old enough to remember the Brady Bunch, she was the housecleaner. :lol: I never really liked the show much, but it fits.

More than half the time till the deadline has already passed and there are only two entires with photos? The best costume category requires a photo. With only two entries that qualify for that category so far it is still wide open.

The deadline is Monday night, so get working on those costumes!

We call our cleaner Benny and the Jets (Elton John song). It is a creepy crawler knock off. Our snadle wood color Trailblazer is called the Golden Chariot, and our blue Prius is called the Blue Rover (as in space rovers).

dmanb2b said:
Our 3 yr old still misses using L's in her words...our bot is now known as the "Poo Rover"...she also likes to say "I go poo" when it's time for a swim...confuses the heck out of us (pool or diaper?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

During a phase when DD was a teen she called a lot of things related to the dogs Poo xxx and Poo that or Poo Dog. Our dogs still get Poo Chow. Water is Pwa Watta.

gg=alice

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have a combination of a Hayward Phantom Turbo and a generic pool vacuum (for the little stuff the Phantom misses).

phantom_turbo_image.jpg

31zeSFIIoWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We call our Polaris 380 "Bad Dog".

"Bad Dog, get off the steps."
"Honey would you go get the Dog untangled - he is over there trying to commit suicide by hanging himself on the rocks."
"Sorry you got sprayed with cold water, he's such a Bad Dog!"

And you know if the Dog is humping the hose connection or stuck on his side at the swim-out and you have to drag him away, instead of thanking you, he will pee on you. Bad Dog!

anonapersona said:
We call our Polaris 380 "Bad Dog".

"Bad Dog, get off the steps."
"Honey would you go get the Dog untangled - he is over there trying to commit suicide by hanging himself on the rocks."
"Sorry you got sprayed with cold water, he's such a Bad Dog!"

And you know if the Dog is humping the hose connection or stuck on his side at the swim-out and you have to drag him away, instead of thanking you, he will pee on you. Bad Dog!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine was called 'Wet Willy' to begin with but now it is usually just Willy... such as "Hey Hunny, go put your Willy in the pool"

But it is time for Willy 2.0 the ole navigator has lost a few parts...

Attachments

• willy.jpg
    willy.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 29

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.