intermatic t104r for 110v

Apr 8, 2010
Well my spa timer went out and decided to replace it. I bought the same exact model that was there before. I assumed i had 220 coming from supply. It turns out that i have 110 (black,white,bare)
. How did they do this before? I have a 1hp whisperflo, 150 minimax heater, blower. i also have 2 wall mounted switches 1 for blower n other for pump when its on. In between this there was a junction box that fed from timer to outdoor sprinkler timer and the minimax. can someone give
E some guidance or a correct wiring diagram for all of this.

The easiest and most foolproof thing to do is to mark the wires in the existing timer and hook them up the same in the new timer. It's going to be hard for us to guess how the electrician hooked up the timer. We can give you some standard connection diagrams but there's no guarantee that's how it's actually hooked up. It's not unusual to control 220v equipment with a 120v powered timer.

One word of caution: Make sure all the power to each piece of equipment, including the timer power itself, is off before working on anything in the timer!

Heres where i goofed i only marked the motor and the heater. These re both connected to #2 and #4. Would you able to give me a sxenario on how u would wire. Purchasing new wire is not a problem.

Let me appologize and start over.

The T104R is powered by 208-277 volts there is no option of this model that's 120 volts.
Are you sure the supply is only 120 volts?
Are you sure you really got a T104R?

Start by taking some pictures of the timer, equipment and switches and posting them.

What do the switches do?

Ok original timer has small inscription on mechanism e10694 same as new one. Only 3 wires comming out of wall black,white, bare. The timer box says t104r and back of old timer motor wg-1573. The new one says wg-1573-5. The conduit line that runs to the switches (pump motor)has blue,green,(blower)red,white. The junction box has 4 wires 2 white,1 blue, 1 black. A blue and white run to the sprinkler timer. The other 3 wires from junction box run to blower white,blue,black. The heater on its own has 2 red going to timer and external gound. Sorry im on my phone and cant upload pix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.