Recommend me a dishwasher

We just got this one a month ago http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1260 ... word=13123 and I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it. It replaced a Whirlpool that was put in around 1995 when our home was still a rental. It is soooooo quiet and it cleans very well. It also has the heated dry option, which I usually just turn off. The biggest test was when I took a 9x12 glass dish with baked on dried mac and cheese. Normally I will soak it in hot water and comet for a few hours before scrubbing it and putting it in the dishwasher. This time I didn't, swearing there was no way it would come clean. Well, it blew me out of the water. EVERY bit of the baked on mac/cheese came off and the glass dish was sparkling! This is by far the best investment we have made for the house, other than the pool of course!

I also got the 50.00 rebate and I didn't buy the extended warranty. Our home warranty covers it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.