Pic Request

Aug 28, 2009
I'm trying to find pictures showing the difference of an INSTALLED liner type.

I'm considering a full swirl print, vs. just the plain old blue liner, or possibly a blue + swirl.

Is there a place I can go to find installed pics of the different liner types/designs?

I'm going with an expandable liner, so my choices are a little more limited unless I go with custom inground liner.

esim13 said:
Look at my avatar pic. It's of my AG pool. I have the blue swirl in the liner. I absolutely love it and love the way it sparkles. My neighbor has a lighter blue and it just isn't as sparkling. Hope this helps a bit.

OOOHHH, pretty! ;-> That's great info, I thought that might look better, and it definitely does. I also need all of the radiant heat help I can get, so even a little darker than a typical light blue would help.

here's another one.. it's further away but you can still see the blue pretty good.
IMG_1255.jpg

My liner is the same as esim13's as far as the bottom pattern goes, but the "tile work" on the sides is a bit different.. so do look around. You might find the same kind of bottom with a different style.... mine looks more like tiles in a diamond pattern along the top.

we have the blue swirl in our 27 ft round abg, have had the plain light blue before in a smaller pool, while I can say I prefer the plain blue color the swirl hides a multitude of little spots & things, I'm fanatical with keeping debris out of the pool but when you can't this is a good way to go!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.