Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pic Request

1. Back To Top    #1

Pic Request

I'm trying to find pictures showing the difference of an INSTALLED liner type.

I'm considering a full swirl print, vs. just the plain old blue liner, or possibly a blue + swirl.

Is there a place I can go to find installed pics of the different liner types/designs?

I'm going with an expandable liner, so my choices are a little more limited unless I go with custom inground liner.
    Richard
    Temecula, CA
    28,000 Gal. In-Ground plaster and tile, Total Control AutoPilot with SC-60 SWG and PH control, Pentair EasyTouch 8, EasyTouch Wireless Remote, Intelliflo VS+SVRS pump, Intellibrite lighting, Pentair Quad 100, Solar heating, Pentair Mastertemp 400 Gas Heater, The Pool Cleaner 4x, Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Cleaner, Water feature spillover from SPA.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pic Request

Look at my avatar pic. It's of my AG pool. I have the blue swirl in the liner. I absolutely love it and love the way it sparkles. My neighbor has a lighter blue and it just isn't as sparkling. Hope this helps a bit.
    10,408 gallon, 21' round, 52 in' deep AG, half in ground
    Artesian Clear Master Plus Sand Filter, Artesian Turbo King 2 hp pump, installed June 08
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    Pics taken 2012
    http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad25 ... CN0606.jpg
    http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad25 ... CN0607.jpg

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by esim13
    Look at my avatar pic. It's of my AG pool. I have the blue swirl in the liner. I absolutely love it and love the way it sparkles. My neighbor has a lighter blue and it just isn't as sparkling. Hope this helps a bit.
    OOOHHH, pretty! ;-> That's great info, I thought that might look better, and it definitely does. I also need all of the radiant heat help I can get, so even a little darker than a typical light blue would help.
    Richard
    Temecula, CA
    28,000 Gal. In-Ground plaster and tile, Total Control AutoPilot with SC-60 SWG and PH control, Pentair EasyTouch 8, EasyTouch Wireless Remote, Intelliflo VS+SVRS pump, Intellibrite lighting, Pentair Quad 100, Solar heating, Pentair Mastertemp 400 Gas Heater, The Pool Cleaner 4x, Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Cleaner, Water feature spillover from SPA.

4. Back To Top    #4

here's another one.. it's further away but you can still see the blue pretty good.
    10,408 gallon, 21' round, 52 in' deep AG, half in ground
    Artesian Clear Master Plus Sand Filter, Artesian Turbo King 2 hp pump, installed June 08
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    Pics taken 2012
    http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad25 ... CN0606.jpg
    http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad25 ... CN0607.jpg

5. Back To Top    #5

My liner is the same as esim13's as far as the bottom pattern goes, but the "tile work" on the sides is a bit different.. so do look around. You might find the same kind of bottom with a different style.... mine looks more like tiles in a diamond pattern along the top.
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.

6. Back To Top    #6

we have the blue swirl in our 27 ft round abg, have had the plain light blue before in a smaller pool, while I can say I prefer the plain blue color the swirl hides a multitude of little spots & things, I'm fanatical with keeping debris out of the pool but when you can't this is a good way to go!

7. Back To Top    #7

here's a pic posted a year ago or so with the swirl liner with solid blue sides.
    Attached Images Attached Images