Ahhhhhh! Kickin' by the pool.

TimS

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Central Missouri
I just put the umbrella back up, and got the table and chairs back on the deck. Have my new solar cover trimmed and fitting. I installed a solar saddle this afternoon to have somewhere to put the solar cover. Vacuumed and brushed the pool. Had to drain a couple of inches this afternoon due to all the rain we've had lately. Too bad I don't have anywhere to store it for July when I'll need water for the lawn. Water is balanced and crystal clear (at least when the wind stops blowing.) I've tested the heat pump, but won't really start it up until the end of April. Water temp is a balmy 69, but I don't feel THAT courageous just yet.

So I'm finally kickin' back by the pool with a beverage, enjoying the sunshine, :party: somewhat patiently waiting for the water to get just a bit warmer. Who knows...a couple more beverages and I just might get THAT courageous. :lol:

My pool is still 67 degrees as we have had some fairly cool nights lately. That's cold for me, beverages or not. I can claim some success today though as I cleaned the filter cartridges today. Always good to get that out of the way. It's ready to go now. I just need the pool to warm up some. If I were to leave it up to the kids though, they would be in there right now.

My youngest has asked me several times over the past couple of weeks if he can get in. I keep telling him, "Sure. You'll be the one freezing, not me. Go for it!" but he hasn't actually tried it yet. He's also been after me to turn on the HP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.