Question about agp

skydiva44

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 18, 2009
Houston, Texas
This may seem like a silly question to some, but I need to take off the plunger valve for the part that sucks in the water..I believe it to be clogged.....HOW do you do this without all that water coming out...do you try and catch it in something or is a matter of working fast...did not come with plugs like the little bitty pools....please go easy on me..... :oops:

If you have the flex hose that attaches with a band clamp, you can disconnect it from the pump and either have someone hold it up above the waterline or lay the hose over the rim of the pool and direct the water back into the pool. You can use some masking tape to hold the hose in place. You could also measure the opening of the hose and see if they have a plug that will fit at the local home despot. Ace hardware is another good place to try, they may even have the Intex parts.

Thanks guys....Our Wallyworld has very limited pool supply stuff. I have just about given up on it and about ready to call a pool company to totally re-install the whole thing.....I obviously did something wrong when I put it in.....DH hasn't got the time or desire to mess with my pool.....SO I will just give him the bill to pay...... :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.