intellitouch and solar question

Aug 17, 2009
I was wondering if there is a way to program the intellitouch to switch the flow of solar heater water from the pool to the spa once the pool is heated to the desired temp.

My Mobiletouch allows me to set the desired temps on each and dictate how both the pool and spa are heated but I cannot seem to find a way to get it to transition as stated above. Is there a way to set a priority like solar heat the pool first then the spa?

Also- if there is a way can I set a spa solar speed for my VS pump and a spa "use" speed when I actually want to use the VS as a jet?

No, because once the temp reached your set point in the spa, The automation would switch back to pool, and that would cool the spa back down to the pool temp. You may be better off to program the spa to run for an hour or two AFTER the pool ran it's program, then when the spa reached its temp, and shut off, the water would not mix till the next morning. leaving the water only needing a quick heat bump up that evening.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.