No hand grenade required, but still need some help. (leak?)

Re: Stop me from putting a hand grenade in my pool (cloudy)

LongbowFoSho said:
Its time to officially declare an end to this crisis.

Mission Accomplished! :cheers:

I'd like to thank the Academy, my mom and all the fine folks here a TFP for giving me advice and taking my money (for the test kit, lol). :sniffle:

Okay, now that was just too funny! :mrgreen: :lol: :goodjob:

You did great, the pool looks wonderful :cheers:

I would suggest you begin a new thread specific to the new pump/leak issue - you'll likely get more responses that way. :wink:

See what happens when you come to the best place on the www for pool care help?! :mrgreen:

You didn't need that hand granade and gun after all! :goodjob:

Since you're looking for a little more clarity, you might try adding a small amount of DE to your sand filter. Instructions for how are found if you search "adding DE".

May or may not help but you've done a good job up to this point and it sounds like you'd like to take it as far as you can.

Just to comment on adding the DE to your sand filter. I did this and WOW! I put about a half-cup of DE in mine, and within a couple hours there was a noticable improvement in water clarity. After a few days the water looks way better than I have ever seen. On a calm night with the moon out, I can look in the pool and you can't even tell there is water in there when looking down at the main drain cover :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.